Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Learning to Photograph Jewelry

I have beens struggling with photographing my jewelry for posting on Etsy for sometime and due to the fact that I wasn't able to get good photos I have been delaying posting my jewelry.  Today I found a tutorial in one of the blogs that I follow on how to photograph jewelry with a point and shoot.  I decided to experiment with the macro setting on the camera and see what happens.  Well I think that they turned out pretty good - if I do say so myself.  I still need to find a suitable background to photograph my pieces on and play around with the positioning but for the first time I don't hate what I photographed.  Check it out.  These are two pieces that I had on my worktable - one is a finished wrap bracelet and one is a kumihimo piece that is in the works.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.