Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My First Design Challenge

I have decided to bite the bullet and put myself out there by participating in my first beading design challenge.  I purchase a kit from Michelle Mach for her midwinter challenge.  The kit included a beautiful porcelain snowflake pendant and two connectors from Chinook Designs. I am so excited to start putting all these components together but at the same time I am also a little nervous.  I've never shared my work with a multitude of people before.   Look at all the goodies that came in the kit.   Check back on January 15th to see what I did will all these components and what these other 30 people did with their beads as well.  It should be fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.