Saturday, February 23, 2013

Rebel Mouse - Great Tool for Summarizing Your Favorites


Rebel mouse just added to my blog!





RebelMouse organizes your online presence into a beautiful, dynamic and social site - in minutes. Rebel Mouse provides a quick way to review your favorite blogs, facebook pages, twitter accounts, pinterest pins, Magazine sites and more.  By setting up a user profile and adding the sites, feeds and RSS codes for your favorites you can get an organized view of all your favorite things on just one page.  It's quite easy to set up and get going.  

I just recently started using Rebel Mouse and I love the way that all my favorite sites and feeds are summarized into a beautiful front page. I am going to be doing a tutorial on setting up your own personal Rebel Mouse in the near future but in the meantime, I have added my own Rebel Mouse account to my blog for you to check out. This way when you visit my blog you get a little bonus. You can check out my Rebel Mouse by clicking the Tab above and it is live - as things update so does the Rebel Mouse screen. 

Rebel Mouse gives you a summary of the information that is being fed into the screen, but if you want to see or read more simply click on the link and it takes you to the original source.








Take a peek.  Click the tab and if you like what you see then I would love to have you follow me on Rebel Mouse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.