Friday, February 24, 2012

First Bead Swap of 2012 (actually my first ever)!

Hi all, it's that time again for Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party which has a reveal date of March 3rd.  Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the lucky 200 that got picked in the lottery this time.  But,  Keri Sereika at Pink Lemonade Blogspot decided to put together an informal swap with a small group of individuals and I enthusiastically jumped right on that bandwagon!


Our packages must be in the mail to our partners by March 1st and our reveal date is the first week of April.


I was partnered up with Bryna Lumb of Bryna's Bead Box.  You can check out Bryna's blog Bryna's Beadbox  or her Etsy Shop to see some of her beautiful creations.Here's a little teaser of what I sent Bryna.  Check back soon to see what was created with the bead soup Bryna is sending me and to hop to all the other blogs that are participating.  

p.s.  Don't forget to check out Lori Anderson's  Pretty Things Blog  on March 3rd to see all the participants for the official Bead Soup Party.
  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Have fun creating with your soup mix and I will be stopping back by to see what you have created.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to be part of a swap. Can't wait to see what you make with the beads your partner sent. Best of luck with Lori's BSBP next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.