Sunday, September 2, 2012

Pay it Forward - Handmade


I was over at Lesley Watt's blog The Gossiping Goddess and Thesese Frank's at Therese's Treasures and read about a great new blog game called Pay it Forward.  Here’s How It Works
I’ll send a surprise gift to the first three commenters on this blog post. The gift will be a handmade surprise by me and will be sent to you some time in the next 365 days (yep, mystery gift at a mystery time).
Here’s what you need to do, leave me a comment and make sure you include your email address (if your profile doesn’t include it). I’ll email you for your snail mail address and a ask a few questions (likes/dislikes, favourite colours, sizes general stuff like that).
To complete signing up you MUST play along too. To do this you must blog a similar post and pledge to make a surprise gift for the first three people who comment on it.
So, do you want to play? Comment below and I’ll sent a thoughtful handmade gift to the first three people who do.
Let the fun and games begin!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this idea! I'll definitely join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'll play!! I am going to do a giveaway this weekend so I can do both in one!! Sounds like fun (I am a new follower to)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in, too. I like the idea of sharing!! I will post to my blog as soon as I post this :)
    Great idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindy, here is the link to my PIF post from today http://tealwaterdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/09/pay-it-forward-with-handmade-gifts.html
    Thanks!
    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,
    I have sent you my felted beads Halloween. I hope to see your pieces soon. Best wishes and thanks.

    http://savonfeutre.blogspot.fr/2012/09/thanks-for-your-comments.html?showComment=1347883118748#c5136741358863728107

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.