Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I've Moved!!

Hi all, one of my goals for 2015 is to try and build my online business for Lindy's Designs.  In an effort to do this, I have moved my blogging platform to wordpress where I have the ability to add  an e-commerce store with my blog.  I spent a good amount of time earlier this year building my site and now I am trying to get my followers over to the new site.    I'm not the most consistent blogger but occasionally I do find time to add a blog post or two to my site.   I would love to have you follow me on my new wordpress site and add my new link to whatever blog reader you use. I use bloglovin and I love it.

 I just added a new blog post about this great bracelet that I made from an online tutorial and if you get a chance please check it out and drop me a comment.



Thanks to all of you that have been following my blog, I hope you continue to follow me at my new home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.