Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Hop

Well this has been a fun weekend.  Full of inspiration and intimidation.  I have spent a good portion of the last two days visiting all the blogs of the Bead Soup participants and checking out all the wonderfully creative and beautiful jewelry that has been made.  It never ceases to amaze me at how different we all are and how we can all take something and make things so unique and individual.  Thanks to Lori Anderson for organizing such an awesome event. Even though I was not one of the lucky 200 this go round, I look forward to being one of the lucky ones in the next Bead Soup party.  This was the main reason I started a blog in the first place!  To be to be able to participate in all these wonderful challenges and hops was my goal.  The beading community is made up of so many wonderful and sharing people.   Even though I have been making jewelry for over nine years I still see things new and different and something that I would not have thought to do.  If you haven't done so already, please go to Lori's blog, Pretty Things, and check out the list of participants and start hopping.  I know you won't be disappointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing from you and your comments mean so much.